NOx Filters for Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Systems (MVHRs)
The AAC Swiftpack® Nitrosorb Filter System is a range of NOx filters designed for ventilation systems that are connected to an MVHR unit.
These high-performance NOx filters incorporate AAC Nitrosorb® media into the AAC PR™ filter cells and offers the benefit of longevity, alongside low pressure drops, with no increased energy consumption from the indoor ventilation system.
A custom design and manufacture service is available for projects with multiple flow rates and where site restrictions apply. This service is offered at no additional cost.
• Suitable for flow rates between 8l/s and 8,000l/s
• Plastic refillable system
• Units meet the low-pressure drop requirements of MVHR units installed under part F of the Building Regulations.
• Fully sustainable replacement filter cell system
- Compliant with the Clean Air For Europe Directive (2008/50/EC)
- Proven NOx mitigation systems
- Suitable for use with the AAC Colourcell Media Filter System
- Can be positioned either downstream (preferred) or upstream from the MVHR unit.
- Can be accommodated in a false ceiling void as low as 100mm.
- When situated upstream of the MVHR unit, the NOx filter needs to be fully insulated to mitigate against the effects of condensation.
The AAC Swiftpack® Filter System is suitable for use with the AAC Colourcell® Media Filter System which is a unique cost and time-saving solution that gives maintenance staff an important visual, first-stage analysis of the condition of installed Nitrosorb media.
The AAC Swiftpack® Nitrosorb Filter System has been designed for longevity and will deliver between 2-5 years of high-level air filtration performance.
For media replacement projects, we supply AAC Nitrosorb® filters in complete sets.
The AAC Nitrosorb Swiftpack System delivers a flexible, modular solution for NO2 removal projects with new or existing ducted systems.
Our low-cost coal and coconut based activated carbon is designed to deliver maximum performance in air filtration and liquid phase...
Market-leading carbon filter solutions designed to deliver high-efficiency air filtration, odour control and VOC abatement.
The AAC Colourcell ® Carbon Filter Media System uses proprietary technology to provide a cost-effective solution that Architects and Consulting...