AAC Nitrosorb® NOxBox Filters
The European Union Air Quality and Clean Air for Europe Directive 2008/50/EC stipulates that indoor Nitrogen Dioxide must not exceed the concentration level of 4Oug/m3.
This legislation has significant implications for planners, developers and mechanical consultants who are involved in new build and retrofit projects in the residential, educational and commercial sectors. To comply with this legislation, developers must include NOx filtration in their design.
Areas that exceed 4Oug/m3 are designated as Air Quality Management Areas by local authorities.
AAC Eurovent has been a key player in providing sustainable indoor air NO2 mitigation solutions for over a decade.
The AAC Nitrosorb NOxBox uses carbon filter technology to deliver a high efficiency and sustainable range of standard and customised NOx filter units.
Our NOxBox solution is suitable for indoor air projects in new build and retrofit schemes and is designed for use with all types of MVHRs.
These units are specifically designed to suit ventilation systems that are connected to an MVHR unit and where there is a requirement for NO2 mitigation.
This high-performance NOx filter solution offers the benefit of longevity, alongside low-pressure drops, with no increased energy consumption.
To request our Nitrosorb project enquiry form, please click on the button below.
- Standard range of unit flow rates and sizes (21l/s, 29l/s, 37l/s, etc)
- Optional horizontal or vertical air flow orientations
- Choice of particulate filters (G3, PM10, PM2.5)
- Units installed on the intake are provided with insulation to mitigate condensation
- Timesaving inspection panel to check media condition
- Low profile 95mm H range to accommodate shallow ceiling voids in hotel and student accommodation applications
- Compliant with the Clean Air for Europe Directive
- High efficiency – MCERTS tested
- Wide flow rate range – 8l/s to 300l/s
- Low pressure drop
- Universal MVHR compatibility
- 2 – 5 years lifespan
- Fully sustainable – replacement filter cell service
- Available in EPC or plain Galv finish
- Custom design service
The unique AAC Colourcell® Media Filter System is seamlessly incorporated into the AAC Nitrosorb® NOxBox range to identify the condition of their installed Nitrosorb media.
The AAC Nitrosorb® Filter System has been designed for longevity and will deliver between 2-5 years of high-level air filtration performance.
For media replacement projects, we supply AAC Nitrosorb® filters in complete sets.
The AAC Nitrosorb Skeleton Frame Filter System is a fully constructed NOx filter designed for installation into AHU sections where...
The AAC Nitrosorb Swiftkit System is designed to enable AAC Nitrosorb NO2 filters to be installed into Air Handling Units....
The AAC Nitrosorb Swiftpack System delivers a flexible, modular solution for NO2 removal projects with new or existing ducted systems.
The AAC NITROSORB low profile 95mm H unit is ideally suited to projects where all or part of a student...
The AAC Swiftpack NITROSORB® Filter System is designed for ventilation systems that are connected to an MVHR unit.
Introduction to AAC Nitrosorb