To support our carbon filter products, we offer an extensive range of pre-filters including high-performance HEPA filters, bag filters, and pleated panel filters.
HEPA Filters, Bag Filters, Pleated Panel Filters
AAC Eurovent offers a full range of competitively priced Bag Filters (Pocket) and Pleated Panel Filters.
All our filters are fully tested in accordance with EN 779 and are designed to deliver high-efficiency air filtration and dust control in a range of industrial and commercial applications.
For fine filtration applications such as micro-technology sites and clean rooms, we offer an extensive range of HEPA filters tested in accordance with EN 1822.
For fine filtration applications, we offer high-performance HEPA Filters. These filters are tested according to EN 1822 and are humidity resistant up to 100% r.h (depending on the version) and are temperature resistant to max 700C and contain no silicone.
Our HEPA filters are suitable for a variety of air filtration applications and are available in different versions, including wedge-shaped, compact cassette, and filter box.
• Clean Rooms
• Research Facilities and Laboratories
- Humidity-resistant up to 100%
- Heat resistant to max 700C
- Tested according to EN 1822
- Available in a full range of filter classifications
- Available in a range of versions, including Wedge-shaped, Compact cassette, and Filter box.
Our synthetic Bag Filters (Pocket Filters) are manufactured using the latest technology and are ideally suited for use as a second stage filter in projects requiring a high-efficiency air filtration and dust control solution.
Built for economy, durability and performance our bag filters are available in four efficiencies, as well as a range of configurations and, are suitable for a wide range of applications.
All our bag filters are tested in accordance with EN 779.
• Computing Centres
• Fine-Mechanical and Food Industries
- Tapered pockets allow low pressure drops at a high air volume
- High dust-holding capacity
- Galvanised steel header and end cap protection on pocket spacers offer additional rigidity
- Sewn with expanding stitch to maintain accurate Media spacing
- Each stitch sealed with hot-melt sealant
- Over-lock stitch on edge of each pocket for extra durability
- Tested according to EN 779
- Compact, robust design
- Competitively priced
Our competitively-priced pleated panel filters are manufactured from a blend of cotton and polyester, bonded with a flame retardant binder and laminated to a galvanised mesh. These robust filters are tested according to EN 779 and are suitable for a wide range of air filtration projects.
- Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems in hotels, offices and hospitals
• Rated G4 to EN779
• Low pressure drops, long service life
• Moisture Resistant card case
• Standard and High Capacity versions available
• Available in 22, 47, 98mm depths
• Suitable for use in temperatures of up to 100 deg Celsius
• Pleated synthetic media laminated onto an expanded metal grid.
• Metal grid finish treated to prevent oxidization
• Grid has a 98% open face area for increased media utilization
• Suitable for airflows up to 3400m3/hr
• Tested according to EN 779
• Ideal for applications where glass fibre filters are prohibited
• High Efficiency and dust holding capacity
• Competitively priced
• Rigid construction