Carbon Filters for Bio Gas Engines
The AAC BFV Bulk Filters are designed to deliver an effective siloxane and hydrogen sulphide removal solution for Biogas engines.
These robust filters work by pre-scrubbing the gas stream at relatively low pressures, thus preventing the engines from premature failure or problems arising from damage to the Biogas engine.
AAC BFV Bulk Filters are suitable for low to high flow rates. These carbon filters are manufactured in a range of material options including Polypropylene, PVC/GRP, GMS mild steel and 316 stainless steel.
• Suitable for low to medium flow rates
• Available in a range of construction materials
• Low to high volume flow rates
• Provides high removal efficiencies
• Bed temperature monitoring and control
• Competitively priced
• Filled on-site for easy installation
• Kit normally available normally in 3 – 4 weeks
• Manufactured in a range of material options
• Bespoke and standard configurations
We design and manufacture a full range of carbon filter products including an extensive range of high-performance carbon filters, carbon filter housings, carbon filters for Air Handling Units, skeleton frames, bulk filters, NOx filters, and much more…
Bespoke Design & Manufacture Service
For bespoke filtration projects, we take a consultative approach, and our competitively priced carbon filter design and manufacture service ensures that you get the right filtration solution for your needs.
We supply a full range of competitively priced coal and coconut-based activated carbon to provide the optimum performance for your application.
Our Adsorption Media Index provides end-users with a guide to the removal efficiencies of activated carbon in a range of substances.