The AAC LF series of modular liquid filtration systems use cutting edge carbon filter technology to efficiently control odour and VOC emissions in a wide range of liquid applications including semi-static, emergency or temporary operations e.g. site remediation and spillage scenarios.
Our liquid carbon filters are designed to deliver maximum efficiency and operational life by allowing the even distribution of liquid across the carbon filter bed.
- Allows the even distribution of liquid across the carbon filter bed, enabling maximum exposure to the filter bed to give greater efficiency and maximum operational life.
- As the filter beds are permanently saturated with liquid during operation, the activated carbon media is always ready for service, even in intermittent use applications.
- The internal liquid distributor has been configured to enable the filter to be serviced in backwash conditions.
- Suitable for use with a full range of activated carbon.
- Wastewater Treatment
- Groundwater Treatment
- Process Liquor Purification
- Effluent Processing
This filter contains 200 litres of activated carbon and at peak volume flow rates of 1.2m³/h an Empty Bed Contact Time (EBCT) of 10 minutes can be achieved.
The AAC LF700 contains 700 litres of activated carbon and at peak volume flow rates of 4.2m³/h an Empty Bed Contact Time (EBCT) of 10 minutes can be achieved.
AAC LF 2000
The AAC LF liquid filter contains 2000 litres of activated carbon and at peak volume flow rates of 12m³/h an Empty Bed Contact Time (EBCT) of 10 minutes can be achieved.
Carbon Filter Services
AAC Eurovent hold extensive stocks of high-quality coal and coconut based activated carbon and offer a fast turnaround media re supply service.
Media Testing Service
We provide a competitively priced activated carbon media testing service,
with some services being available free of charge – subject to certain terms
and conditions. This service includes: C.T.C (Carbon Tetrachloride Testing)
analysis, R.C.T Testing (Residual Capacity Testing), Diffusion Tubes,
Corrosion Coupons and the AAC Colourcell.
Following media replacement projects, we can arrange for the disposal of the spent media by an approved disposal company. This is a competitively priced service, enables clients to be free from any direct involvement in the organisation and logistics of the spent media disposal. A certificate of safe disposal is then issued to clients for their records.