The AAC Swiftpack NITROSORB® Filter System is designed for ventilation systems that are connected to an MVHR unit.
This high-performance NOx filter solution incorporates AAC NITROSORB® media into the AAC PR filter cells and offers the benefit of longevity, alongside low pressure drops, with no increased energy consumption from the indoor ventilation system.
A custom/bespoke design and manufacture service is available to suit projects with multiple flow rates and where site restrictions apply. This service is offered at no additional costs.
- Residential Apartments
- Student Accommodation
- Can be accommodated in a false ceiling void as low as 100mm.
- Units meet the low pressure drop requirements of MVHR units installed under part F of the Building Regulations.
- The NITROSORB® units can be positioned either downstream (preferred) or upstream from the MVHR unit.
- When situated upstream of the MVHR unit, the NOx filter needs to be fully insulated to mitigate against the effects of condensation.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of volume flow rates.
- G3 after-filter / pre-fitted as standard.
- Optional PM10/PM2.5 filter can be installed into the unit.
- Smart remote system monitoring available.
- Bespoke design service available.
- PM10 or PM2.5 particulate pre-filter can be fitted to comply with the particulate aspect of the legislation.
AAC Swiftpack NITROSORB® Filter System with Colourcell
The AAC Swiftpack® Filter System is suitable for use with the AAC Colourcell Media® Filter System which is a unique cost and time saving solution that gives maintenance staff an important visual, first-stage analysis of the condition of installed NITROSORB® media.
AAC NITROSORB® Filter Cleaning & Replacement Services
The AAC Swiftpack NITROSORB® Filter System has been designed for longevity and will deliver between 2-5 years of high-level air filtration performance.
For media replacement projects, we can supply AAC NITROSORB® filters in complete sets.
AAC EQUINOX® and the AAC Swiftpack® System
AAC Equinox® is a continuous NO2 air quality monitoring system that measures the efficiency and the performance of the NITROSORB® Filter System, both immediately and over time.
Features and Benefits
- High-performance, simple to install system
- Low-initial cost, low maintenance and running costs
- Remote analysis with set point alarm providing media replacement alerts
- Assurance to end users that the air filters are performing well and protecting them
- An invaluable indicator of the NITROSORB® filter efficiency