The AAC DFV200 Drum Filter Vessel is a competitively priced refillable carbon filter designed to efficiently remove organic and inorganic odours, such as formaldehyde, ammonia and hydrogen sulphide from the air or gas streams.
This simple-to-install filter is designed for vapour and low flow-rate applications that require either a standalone odour control and VOC abatement solution or one that can be installed in series for longer contact and higher efficiencies.
The AAC DFV Drum filter requires no maintenance and is manufactured in mild steel with optional pallet mounting for easy handling. Polypropylene units are also available for highly corrosive applications (can also be supplied in 316 stainless steel and ducted spigot connections).
|Maximum Pressure||7.5 psi|
|Connections||2” BSP Female|
|Material of Construction||Mild steel / Propylene / Stainless steel|
DFV200 Drum Filters
Features & Benefits:
- Low cost, single-use/refillable, simple to install, no maintenance.
- Suitable for use with a range of activated carbon.
- Can be installed in series or parallel for longer contact and higher efficiencies.
- Robust mild steel construction, internally lined for chemical resistance.
- Polypropylene units available for highly corrosive applications.
- Optional pallet mounting for easy handling.
- Storage Tank Vents
- Vacuum Pump Discharges
- Road Tanker Transfer Stations
- Blood Storage Tanks
- Animal Rendering Plants
- Odour Removal in Dairies
Activated Carbon, Carbon Filter Replacement and Disposal Services
We can supply competitively priced coal and coconut-based activated carbon to provide the optimum performance for each application.
A fast turnaround carbon filter media replacement and disposal service is also available.