AAC Eurovent manufactures bulk filter vessels that provide an effective and reliable solution for soil remediation projects. In remediation projects that require high levels of odour control and VOC abatement to remove VOC contaminants, the AAC Bulk Filter Vessel can be used to remove volatile organic compounds in order to prevent air pollution during the soil and land remediation process.
Bulk Filter Vessels
The AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel is ideally suited to soil remediation projects with low to medium volume flowrates and a high odour or VOC component from 0.5m3/s up to 60m3/s per vessel and to projects which require large quantities of Activated Carbon.
For soil remediation projects with low to medium volume flowrates with a high odour or VOC component from 0.5m3/s up to 60m3/s per vessel, we recommend the AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel. This competitively priced solution is ideally suited to applications that require large quantities of Activated Carbon.
Features And Benefits
- Choice of construction materials to suit the application.
- Bespoke sizes of vessel.
- Low to medium volume flow rates.
- Filled on site for easy installation.
- Provide high removal efficiencies.
- Relative low-cost solution to odour contaminant removal problems.
- Bed temperature monitoring and control option.
Land Remediation Projects with Ductwork Systems
The AAC 2-Pass Swiftpack System is a competitively-priced duct mounted system that incorporates the AAC PR (Plastic Refillable) range of Carbon Filters to deliver an effective Odour and Fume Control solution.
This robust filter is manufactured in 316SS or galvanised mild steel and is available in both standard configurations and modular versions, enabling the units to be easily assembled onsite.
- The AAC 2-Pass Swiftpack System offers a range of environmental benefits.
- Filter trays can be emptied and refilled many times before replacement is required.
- Spent Activated Carbon can, when appropriate, be recycled FREE of Charge in the UK.
- Where carbon recycling is possible this leads to a reduction in the running costs for this element of a large project.
We offer a full range of high-performance coal and coconut based Activated Carbon, suitable for odour control and VOC abatement in soil remediation projects.
Carbon Filter Media Replacement and Disposal
We offer a low-cost Media Replacement and Media Disposal Service.
All our systems are Quality Assured to ISO9001:2015