The AAC Swiftpack® Carbon Filter Housing is designed for new or existing ducted systems.
This compact and robust filter housing solution is available in both 316-grade stainless steel and galvanised mild steel which is suitable for a variety of volume flow rates.
The AAC Swiftpack® carbon filtration system is quick and simple to install. The filter units have been fitted with hinged side access doors, complete with toggle fasteners, and are supplied with a set of AAC PR™ carbon filters.
- Incorporate the AAC PR™ plastic refillable type carbon filter trays
- Pre and after filtration capability
- Hinged or removable side access door/panel
- Air tight, brush pile seals on filter slides to prevent air by-pass
- Modular configurations for larger units
- CNC production methods provide high quality & uniform product construction
- CNC punched hole flanges for accurate ductwork connection
- Commercial Kitchen Extract Systems
- Wastewater & Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Airport Terminal Buildings,
- Indoor Air pollution
- Fume Cupboard Exhausts
- Air Filtration in Museums & Galleries
- Air Intake Systems in Commercial Buildings
- Solvent Fume Removal in factories
AAC Swiftpack® NITROSORB® Filter System
For Indoor Air Filtration projects which require an effective NOx (NO and NO2) mitigation solution, the AAC NITROSORB® filter cells can be installed into a compact bespoke AAC Swiftpack® housing.