The AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel (BFV) is designed to hold large quantities of activated carbon and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Odour Control and VOC Reduction
The AAC bulk filter vessel is manufactured with a variety of high-quality material options from polypropylene and PVC/GRP to GMS mild steel and even 316-grade stainless steel. These are supplied with bespoke connection sizes along with media refill ports and drain connections. Our high-quality filters are designed to deliver VOC reduction and odour control in a range of applications. These are suitable for low to medium volume flow-rates with a high odour of VOC component from 0.5 m3/s up to 2.5 m3/s per vessel.
Bulk Filter Vessel for Bio Gas Engines
We manufacture bespoke bulk filter vessels that are designed to prevent premature failure and problems due to acid gas attacks in bio gas engines. These robust filter units pre-scrub the gas stream at relatively low pressures in order to remove HS2, Siloxanes, and other acidic gases prior to them going into the bio gas engines.
- Sewage and Wastewater Treatment
- Process Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Abattoirs and Blood Tanks
- Bio Fuel Processing Facilities
The AAC BFV offers a number of features and benefits including:
- Choice of construction materials to suit application
- Bespoke sizes of vessel
- Low to medium volume flow rates
- Filled on site for easy installation
- Provide high removal efficiencies
- Relative low cost solution to odour contaminant removal problems
- Bed temperature monitoring and control option
We can supply a full range of low cost Activated Carbon and offer a fast turnaround media resupply service.