*New* AAC CCPL Range of Plastic Carbon Canisters
The AAC CCPL range is a brand-new addition to our carbon canister products. These plastic carbon canisters have been manufactured using the latest technology to deliver high-performance air filtration and odour control.
The AAC CCPL selection of Carbon Canisters are compact, lightweight and offers all of the excellent features that our conventional stainless steel and galvanised steel carbon canisters offer, but with the added benefit of a plastic refillable system.
- Commercial Kitchens.
- Hospital Clean Rooms
- Airport Terminal Buildings.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Air Purification for Offices and Airports.
- Solvent Fume and Diesel Exhaust Odour Adsorption.
- Odour Control for Hydroponics.
- Odour Control for Bin Store Extraction Systems.
Features And Benefits
- Competitively Priced
- Robust Plastic Refillable System
- 100% recyclable plastic casing
- Compact and Lightweight – 25% lighter than conventional stainless-steel versions
- Wider filter opening to create a lower pressure drop to allow greater efficiency
- Dual purpose design
- Optional pre-filter available
See also the *Brand New*
Inline Carbon Filters
The AAC ILCF range of Carbon Canisters is designed to enable streamlined installation for inline ductwork projects.
We hold large stock of various competitively priced activated carbon media grades, and offer a comprehensive media re supply service.
Media Disposal Services
We offer a comprehensive media testing and media safe disposal service. Ask our Sales Team about this competitively priced service.