*New* AAC CCG/SS Range of Carbon Canisters
The AAC CCG/SS is a brand-new range of Carbon Canisters from AAC Eurovent. Manufactured using the latest technology, these carbon filters are designed to deliver maximum air filtration potential in applications which require a high-performance and sustainable inorganic and organic odour control solution.
These simple to install and refillable carbon canisters are suitable for use in a variety of volume flow rates. In addition, our carbon filters are able to offer excellent air flow and odour control.
- Commercial Kitchens.
- Airport Terminal Buildings.
- Hospitals and Clean Rooms.
- Museums and Galleries.
- General Air Purification for Offices and Airports.
- Solvent and Diesel Exhaust Odour Adsorption.
- Odour Control for Hydroponics.
- Odour Control for Bin Store Extraction Systems.
The AAC CCG/SS Carbon Canister is suitable for applications with operational temperatures of up to 80°C and maximum relative air humidity of 70%.
These carbon filters are available in two material options: stainless steel and galvanised steel.
Features and Benefits
- Competitively Priced Refillable System
- Robust Construction
- Wider filter construction to enable lower pressure drop for greater efficiency
- Dual purpose design
- Available in Stainless Steel and Galvanised Steel
- Optional pre-filter available
See also the *Brand New*
Inline Carbon Filters
The AAC ILCF range of Carbon Canisters is designed to enable streamlined installation for inline ductwork projects.
We hold large stock of various competitively priced activated carbon media grades, and offer a comprehensive media re supply service.
Media Disposal Services
We offer a comprehensive media testing and media safe disposal service. Ask our Sales Team about this competitively priced service.