This compact, lightweight, modular, Ozone based Kitchen Odour Control solution is a popular choice with Engineering Consultants and Kitchen Ventilation Specialists when looking for an effective solution to meet the rigorous demands of fast food bars, fish & chip shops, pubs and restaurants.
Low Cost Kitchen Odour Control
The Xtract 2100™ is a simple to install modular unit, suitable for volume flow rates of up to 1.5m3/s (per unit). This competitively priced solution works by oxidizing the cooking contaminants which cause kitchen odours, breaking them down into carbon dioxide & water to dramatically improve the indoor air quality.
- Simple to install and maintain
- Low running costs
- Environmentally friendly
- Quiet operation
- Easily wired into fan electrics
- Locate within one metre of canopy
- Dampers for easy commissioning of flow set-up
- Higher volume flow rates can be handled by simply coupling up units
- Tested to EN13725:2003
The Xtract 2100™ is suitable for use as a standalone solution or in conjunction with a Carbon Filter System