The competitively priced range of standard AAC PR™ plastic refillable Carbon Filter is designed to deliver high performance, sustainable Odour Control and VOC Abatement in a range of Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Educational applications.
In addition to our standard range of Carbon Filter, we offer a low cost, design and manufacture service for bespoke Odour Control and Air Filtration projects.
Typical Applications for AAC PR™ Carbon Filter include:
- Indoor Air Quality Control in Residential Properties
- Odour Control and VOC Abatement in Wastewater & Sewage Treatment
- Odour and Grease Reduction in Commercial Kitchens
- Odour Control in Abattoirs and Blood Tanks
- Indoor Air Filtration in Office Air Intake Systems
- H2S Removal in Waste Recycling Plants
- Kerosene removal from Indoor Air at Airport Terminal Buildings
- Solvent Fume Removal in Manufacturing Plants
- Odour Control in Food Processing Plants
- Air Filtration in Research Laboratories and Clean Rooms
- VOC Removal in the Chemical, Oil and Gas sectors
For durability and economy, AAC PR™ Carbon filters are fitted with a removable sealing strip at either end, to enable the granular or pelletised Activated Carbon media to be poured out and recharged, helping to reduce filter replacement and maintenance costs.
Carbon Filter Housings
The AAC PR™ range of Carbon Filters is supported by a full range of AAC branded products.
Carbon Filters for Air Handling Units (AHUs)
AAC PR™ range of low cost plastic refillable Carbon Filters are designed for use with the AAC Swiftkit® System, which offers AHU Manufacturers the capability to fit Carbon Filters into their AHUs without the need for expensive housing.
Carbon Filters for Ducted Systems
For ducted systems the AAC Swiftpack®System, which incorporates AAC PR™ Carbon Filters, delivers high quality Odour Control and VOC Abatement in both new and existing ducted systems.
The AAC Skeleton-Frame™
The AAC Skeleton-Frame™ is designed to enable end users and maintenance personnel to fit Carbon Filters into their Air Handling Units.
AAC Colourcell® Media Filter System
The AAC Colourcell® Media Filter System is an AAC patented product, designed to reduce costs, and to help end users and maintenance teams achieve maximum benefit from their Carbon Filter System, by providing a visual, first stage analysis, of the condition of the installed activated carbon.
We hold extensive stock of high quality, coal and coconut based Activated Carbon.
Carbon Filter Replacement Service
We also offer a comprehensive Carbon Filter Replacement Service for most existing plant and equipment.