The AAC Swiftpack® Carbon Filter Housing is designed for new or existing ducted systems.
This compact and robust filter housing solution is available in both 316 stainless steel and galvanised mild steel and is suitable for a variety of volume flow rates.
The AAC Swiftpack® carbon filter system is simple to install. The filter units have been fitted with hinged side access doors, complete with toggle fasteners, and are supplied with a set of PR™Carbon Filters.
- Incorporate the AAC PR™ plastic refillable type carbon filter trays
- Pre and after filtration capability
- Hinged or removable side access door/panel
- Air tight, brush pile seals on filter slides to prevent air by-pass
- Modular configurations for larger units
- CNC production methods provide high quality & uniform product construction
- CNC punched hole flanges for accurate ductwork connection
- Commercial Kitchen Extract Systems
- Wastewater & Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Airport Terminal Buildings,
- Indoor Air pollution
- Air Filtration in Museums & Galleries
- Air Intake Systems in Commercial Buildings
- Solvent Fume Removal in factories
AAC Swiftpack® NITROSORB® Filter System
For Indoor Air Filtration projects which require an effective NOx (NO and NO2) mitigation solution, AAC NITROSORB® filter cells can be installed into a compact bespoke AAC Swiftpack® housing,