The AAC CF Range of carbon cylindrical filters is a new addition to the long established and highly successful PR range of carbon filter products from AAC Eurovent.
These filters are made from mild steel and can be galvanised or powder coated as required. They are filled with 3mm virgin activated carbon pellets for maximum air filtration potential. Manufactured to the highest quality and made to fit most type of extractor fans and mounting frames, these carbon filters give excellent airfiows and odour control. The CF Range also incorporates a removable flange design, which permits easy carbon media replacement.
The filters in this series have been designed to cope with varying volumes of flow rates.
The AAC CF Range of Carbon Canisters ( Cylindrical Filters )
Maximum Volume Flow Rate
( cubic m/hr)
Spigot Connection Size
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and durable
- Refillable Filters
- Dual purpose design
- Most competitive pricing
- Small size and reduced weight for handling and installation
- Optional pre-fllter sleeve can be supplied
- Bespoke sizes available
- Odour control for hydroponic applications
- Solvents, diesel odour adsorption
- Air pollution
- Sewage odours, cooking odours, animal odours
- Building air intake systems