The AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel is designed to hold large quantities of activated carbon, and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Odour Control and VOC Reduction
The AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel is manufactured in a range of material options from Polypropylene to PVC/GRP, GMS mild steel or even 316 Stainless Steel and is supplied with bespoke connection sizes along with media refill ports and drain connections. These high quality filters are designed to deliver VOC reduction and odour control in a range of applications, and are suitable for low to medium volume flow-rates with a high odour or VOC component from 0.5m3/s up to 2.5m3 /s per vessel.
Bulk Filter Vessel for Bio Gas Engines
We manufacture bespoke Bulk Filter Vessels designed to prevent premature failure/ problems, due to acid gas attack, in bio gas engines. These robust filter units pre scrub the gas stream at relatively low pressures to remove H2S, Siloxanes and other acid gases, prior to going into Bio Gas engines.
- Sewage and Wastewater Treatment
- Process Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Abattoirs and Blood Tanks
- Bio Fuel Processing Facilities
The AAC BFV Bulk Filter Vessel offers a number of features and benefits including:
- Choice of construction materials to suit application
- Bespoke sizes of vessel
- Low to medium volume flow rates
- Filled on site for easy installation
- Provide high removal efficiencies
- Relative low cost solution to odour contaminant removal problems
- Bed temperature monitoring and control option
We can supply a full range of low cost Activated Carbon and offer a fast turnaround media re supply service.