Bulk Fill Vessel
The AAC BFV range of Bulk Filter Vessels are designed to hold large quantities of activated carbon, and are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Manufactured in a range of material options from Polypropylene to PVC/GRP, GMS mild steel or even 316 Stainless Steel, the AAC BFV range of Bulk Filter Vessel units are supplied with bespoke connection sizes along with media refill ports and drain connections where required.
AAC Eurovent can manufacture bespoke Bulk Filter Vessel for Bio Gas Engines. These units Pre Scrub the Gas stream at relatively low pressures for the removal of H2S, Siloxanes and other Acid gases prior to going into Bio Gas engines, thus preventing the Engines from premature failure/ problems due to acid gas attack.
Odour Control and VOC Reduction
These filter units are designed for VOC reduction and odour control in the process and food industries and are suitable for low to medium volume flow-rates with a high odour or VOC component from 0.5m3/s up to 2.5m3 /s per vessel.
Our Bulk Filter Vessels offer a number of features:
- Choice of construction materials to suit application
- Bespoke sizes of vessel
- Low to medium volume flow rates
- Filled on site for easy installation
- Provide high removal efficiencies
- Relative low cost solution to odour contaminant removal problems
- Available normally in 3 to 4 weeks
- Bed temperature monitoring and control option
- Process Industry
- VOC Reduction
- Food Industry
- Sewage Treatment
- Blood Tank Odour Control
- Bio Fuel Processing Facilities
See also information on our extensive range of activated carbon